Hatch is currently working with a local health-tech company based in downtown DC to help them build out their leadership team. Our client is an established small business, founded in 2005, that specializes in helping healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare using video-driven software solutions. Their products are designed to help hospitals run more efficiently and manage simulated healthcare education. With a new platform being rolled out, they are looking for an experienced individual to take over the day-to-day operations of their technical support team. In this role you will be required to manage a team of 7 people and ensure that business and service-related goals are met. To be qualified for this role you will need to already have experience on a support team that has dealt with a modern software application.
Does this Describe You:
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical support role
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Supported modern web based applications
- Experience with Internet and/or Network infrastructure technologies (Web Servers, SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, Network Security, etc.)
- Worked with relational database technologies