Hatch is currently partnering with a startup that deploys scalable machine intelligence and analytics systems across the most critical government and commercial institutions in the world to solve some of the hardest analytical problems. This young VC-backed startup was founded in 2013 with headquarters in Cambridge, MA, and is building out a new product development and data science team locally in Tysons, VA. They are in need of a Data Scientist to work in support of their brand new analytics product that uses machine learning technologies to provide real-time geospatial related data to commercial and intel agencies. You would be an intricate piece to this small Data Science Team (3 members) working with Neural Networks, NLP, Python, Tensorflow, Keras.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- At least 3 years of experience building computational models to make inferences from data (particularly time series data)
- Strong development and debugging experience with Python
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Enjoy working with collaborative teams within an agile and fast-paced environment
- Looking to work in a fun startup environment with great people