Hatch is currently working with an exciting VC-funded startup disrupting the travel industry. Founded in 2015 with headquarters in downtown DC, they are currently growing their development team and are in need of a Lead Python Engineer to head the team working on their server-side system. This is a hands-on management role, responsible for mentoring/managing team members while working on the system architecture, database, and product enhancement/features. The product is deployed over AWS and intersects directly with the data science team, so you would work closely with that team, as well as their Chief Architect and Engineering Leadership to design and implement data science algorithms, big data, and machine learning systems.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- At least five years of experience building complex applications in Python
- Experience with Python 3.6 threading model
- Experience leading teams and providing mentorship to more junior engineers
- Enjoy working with collaborative teams within an agile and fast-paced environment
- Looking to work in a fun startup environment with great people