Hatch is currently working with an exciting VC-funded startup disrupting the travel industry. Founded in 2015 with headquarters in downtown DC, they are currently growing their Data Engineering team and are in need of a Data/ETL Developer. This role will be responsible for supporting the Data Warehouse and building out a robust infrastructure for advanced analytics, You will be working with real-time data streams from multiple internal/external sources and help design/implement their data lake in the cloud. They use tools such as Matillion, DataStage, and Snowflake and manage data using Redshift, Netezza, and ParAccel. The product is deployed over AWS with the majority of the code on this platform being micro-services primarily written in Python.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- At least five years of ETL Development for Data Warehousing/BI
- Proficient with cloud-based Data Warehouses
- Experience in the full life-cycle of data including source analysis, ETL, dimensional modeling, and meta-data management.
- Enjoy working with collaborative teams within an agile and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with a micro-services environment