Hatch is currently working with a series B healthcare IT startup to help them find a Senior Data Analyst to work on their growing Analytics team. Aledade has been around for just over 3 years and they work to provide everything a doctor needs to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO) - from business practice transformation services to upfront capital and cutting-edge technology platform. In this role, you will be executing analysis/reporting projects from start to finish with the goal of identifying opportunities for improving population health, monitoring key performance indicators, and assessing impact of their population health initiatives. An ideal candidate will have advanced data management/manipulation skills, including a strong foundation in SQL programming The organization is based in Bethesda, Maryland but the majority of the IT department works remotely throughout the country.
Does this describe you?.
- Experience building data products in Tableau
- Excellent quantitative analysis abilities, grounded in epidemiology, biostatistics, health informatics, health care analytics or related field
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of database and field types, ability to write SQL queries
- Thrive in the fast-moving, hard-charging environment of an early-stage startup
- Ability to work remotely in an efficient and self-sufficient manner
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.