Hatch is looking for an experienced Software Automation Engineer to join our clients innovation team, working out of either Fulton, MD or Tysons, VA. Our client, founded in 2014, is a fast growing cybersecurity company developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity products to defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber attacks.
This role will be responsible for understanding their product, developing software for conducting evaluations, and working across the company to identify and resolve issues in the product. You will be developing automation for and performing an evaluation of: browser based application testing, API integration testing; and backend component testing. You will be considered an ideal candidate if you are comfortable testing a slew of different things (gRPC, Postgres, Citus, HDFS, Spark) and love developing with technologies like Go or Python.
Does This Describe You?
- You have at least 2-5 years of practical software development and/or QA experience.
- You have experience testing in Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- You can perform browser debugging with Chrome Web Tools, JSON objects, and CSS.
- You have a comprehension of test management, defect tracking, and requirements management tools.
- You desire a company that encourages employee development and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!