Hatch is currently working with an exciting VC-funded small business revolutionizing the way organizations automate their business processes. Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Reston, VA they are currently growing their development team and are in need of an iOS Engineer to take over all future direction of their iOS apps. As this is a more senior opening, they need someone experienced with a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. You would be working on the development of new applications, as well as their integration with back-end services. The engineering team is currently made up of 22 engineers, 4 of which are on the mobile team.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- At least four years of experience in iOS application development
- Proficient with Objective-C; Swift experience is a plus
- Strong experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Looking to work in a fun startup environment with great people