Hatch is looking for an experienced Support Engineer (Linux)
to join an innovative cyber security company. Our client, founded in 2006, is a developer of industry leading solutions for the protection and support of cloud. In this role you will play a key role in managing client relationships. You will determine and provide technical solutions while providing sales support through sales demonstrations and client interactions. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will work closely with developers and engineers to assist in the understanding and resolution of defects and effectively articulate technical and non-technical information to clients.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix/Windows operating systems
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role
- Hands on experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting large software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Looking to work with a great team in a start-up environment!