Hatch is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join an innovative and fast growing cybersecurity company. Our client, founded in 2014, develops the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions to defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber attacks.
This role will be responsible for modeling complex problems and identifying opportunities through the use of algorithmic, statistical, mining and visualization techniques. Working with the Data Science team, you will be utilizing your programming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks, Java), and statistical modeling (like SAS or R). You will also demonstrate initiative and creativity by proposing ways to address problems often with large or incomplete data sets and validate findings using an experimental and iterative approach.
Does This Describe You?
- 3-5 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- You not only have experience but possess an in-depth knowledge and grasp on machine learning algorithms.
- You have solid knowledge of statistical techniques, understanding data architecture, cloud-based computing, and visualization.
- You are proficient in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization of algorithms.
- You have a passion for detecting and leveraging a pattern over large datasets and delivering solutions to clients.
- You want to work on an Agile team that is passionate about cybersecurity and believes in collaboration and communication.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status