Hatch is currently working with an innovative security intelligence company that is disrupting the enterprise security market via their next-generation anti-malware software which uses machine learning (deep learning) and data science. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, our client has received over $45 Million in funding to fuel the growth of their engineering & data science research team with a focus on their flagship anti-malware product. They are targeting a Principal level Data Scientist Research Engineer who has experience applying research & academic papers towards the development of machine learning algorithms.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Love combining your education towards research in the areas of data science & machine learning
- You enjoy working on applications that use deep-learning neuro-network technology
- You’re ready to apply your education in mathematics, statistics or computer science towards resolving todays cyber-security problems
- Working with a profitable, already established tech startup gets your entrepreneurial juices flowing
- You embrace working in an organization where teamwork between engineering, research & science is held in high regard