Hatch is currently working with a series B healthcare IT startup to help them find an Application Support Engineer to work on their growing IT team. Our client has been around for just over 2 years and they work to provide everything a doctor needs to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO) - from business practice transformation services to upfront capital and cutting-edge technology platform. In this role you will be the point of contact for any issues the doctors and their staff report from utilizing our clients web application. You will also have the opportunity to work with a large amount of healthcare data and will be required to frequently write complex SQL queries. The organization is based in Bethesda, Maryland but the 25+ individuals on the IT teams work throughout the country, mostly remote.
Does this describe you?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Thrive in the fast-moving, hard-charging environment of an early-stage startup.
- At least 2 years of IT working experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, understanding of database and field types, ability to write SQL queries
- Great written and oral communication skills with the ability to resolve complex technical tickets
- Ability to work remotely in an efficient and self-sufficient manner
Director - Software Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions: