Hatch is currently working with a local product company based in downtown DC to help to help them identify a Sr. Mobile Developer. Our client is an established small business, founded in 2011, that is disrupting the e-commerce industry with their core products designed to connect buyers & sellers worldwide with returned or excess inventory. Their products provide clients an optimal solution for managing reverse logistics while integrating a full suite of business intelligence tools. You would be working on one of their newest products and playing a key role in the design of this mobile application, working on the iOS release first. This hired candidate will be working on a team with other mobile focused individuals and you would be looked at as the senior resource for anything iOS.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Familiar with the latest iOS APIs, related tools, and best practices
- Have extensive knowledge of Apple/Android SDKs, third-party libraries, and tools
- Have a deep understanding of Apple/Android 's Human Interface Guidelines
- Have experience developing mobile applications for the Enterprise
- Interest in building RESTful APIs to communicate with Ruby/Rails applications