Hatch is currently working with an exciting VC-funded startup disrupting the travel industry. Founded in 2015 with headquarters in downtown DC, they are currently growing their development team and are in need of an Android Engineer to take over all future direction of their Android apps. They are currently using an outside consulting company but they want to bring all future development internal as they continue to scale. This is a high visibility role and will be working directly with engineering leadership and UX teams to build out new features. Considering this is a more senior opening they need someone proficient with tools like Android Studio, Gradle and comfortable with Google guidelines/APIs. Their core software products are built with technologies like Node, Go, and Angular, although they are transitioning to React on the front-end.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- At least two years of experience in Android application development
- Proficient in Java and Android tools like Android Studio and Gradle
- You’ve published through Google Play
- Experience with tools like: Gson, Okhttp, Dagger, Butterknife, and Kotlin
- Looking to work in a fun startup environment with great people