Hatch is currently working with an innovative security intelligence company that is disrupting the enterprise security market via their next-generation anti-malware software which uses machine learning (deep learning) and data science. Our client is a global security company securing networks used by over 100 million people across 150 countries. Our client is aggressively growing their data science engineering team with a focus on their Endpoint Security which uses Deep-Learning to analyze malware. They are targeting Mid-Level & Senior-level Data Engineers (Python, SQL) who have experience building software infrastructures to gather large-scale datasets contributing towards the development of machine learning algorithms.
Does This Describe You?
- Extensive experience with Python and SQL
- Interested in Python computation libraries (pandas, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn)
- Experience building software infrastructures to gather large-scale datasets
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Familiar with host-based cyber-security issues; malware detection and analysis, log file analysis, process inspection, host-based scripting
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status