Hatch is currently working with an innovative Internet of Things (IoT) company that is disrupting the supply chain industry via their Big Data Software Applications paired with Sensor & Reader Hardware. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, our client has received over $82 Million in funding to fuel the growth of their engineering team with a focus on their data analytics products. They are currently looking for an experienced engineer to take over their application architecture that powers the experience of their IoT and Big Data platform. They use consultants for the bulk of this work right now but they are looking to bring this in-house and build out a more dedicated internal team. The application is a java back-end that connects to services like Cassandra, Solr, and Kafka and they are currently migrating to Angular on the front-end.
Does This Describe You?
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Love being hands-on while leading a team of remote engineers (onshore/offshore)
- You enjoy working on applications that involved real-time streaming data
- You’re passionate about Sensor Technology, the Internet of Things, and Big Data Analytics
- Working with a profitable, already established tech startup gets your entrepreneurial juices flowing
- You embrace working in a flat organization, where teamwork is held in high regard